Sunday, June 8, 2008

So sunburned....

The TN weather is back and in full force; hot and humid. Oh, how I hate it. I really try to avoid running when it above 85 but I have a hard time getting up before 8. I just long for the days of Brevard, only a month or so till I am there running on trails in the cool mountain air. Till then I will just have to deal with this crud.

The heat is not the only factor in me not wanting to run. I think I have over trained or added mileage too quickly either way I listened to my body last week and took two days off. I kinda feel guilty about it, but my running felt much better the next day. I am hopeing to get on bike later today. This upcoming week, I have some hard work-outs schedule and I can only hope my body will hold up.

Oh, and I am sunburned but only in odd places (like top of the feet). I need to remember that I am not made to tan.

Oh, and updating should get better here soon. The internet has been acting crazy.

2 comments:

Lexie said...

oh my, i hate this weather! it's SO STINKIN HOT! i hate being in my car between the hours of 10 am -4 pm.

you should run on by to my house, considering you live so close!!

Judi said...

I have to heat train cuz all my races are in the hot mornings!