Sunday, April 13, 2008

This week has been like a bad episode of the Hills...

I seem to have the worst luck with housing. My friend had convinced a small group of us to live on the same hall next year and have her as an R.A. She backed out on us on Tuesday because she has a chance to live on the On-campus apartment. As soon as she backed out the rest of the group realized how bad the dorm next year is going to be. The school is finally redoing the dorm I am currently living in, this mean moving us, girls into the boys' dorm and those boys moving to the other boys' dorm. The rooms are small and community showers. Plus, I am just getting too old to live on campus. I am not old enough to get into the on-campus apartments since that goes on seniority. So the point is that I have been going to a million real esates offices it seems. So I can just keep praying that something will open up for me which I already know some will soon. This might infact work out better for me, since living off campus is actually cheaper.

The other part of this sitution is that this friend that backed out is acting like we are angry with her. I have to admit I am a bit hurt and I am acting like that. I have not gone "Cara" on her. I have not been mean or sarcastic. It is just bothering me that she thinks that and ontop of that she is avoiding me completely.
Had a meet this weekend raced decent, got a t-shirt. I am burned but it was worth it. My parents and little sister came up and I was so glad to see them. I randomly saw an old friend too (Jimmy Taylor) who does not run in college which was nice. I also so a couple of friends from Brevard distance running camp, that I worked this summer. So overall, it was a wonderful day.






Here are some pictures:



2 comments:

Brianna said...

as long as you're not 'heidi', things should turn out ok. :0

Judi said...

Off campus will be way more fun. Keep checking the apts online too. You shouldn't have to use a real estate office.

Your pix are cute. You should put one up on your blog.