Monday, April 21, 2008

School is almost over..

So while I sit here waiting for my podcasts to load so I can go on my run (yes, I listen to people talking while I run, I know there must be something wrong with me) I will tell you what has happened the past week or so.

The housing problem turned out and now I am living off campus with 4 other girls at a place called May Manor. I think it might be everything I have wanted. It is an older house with the downstairs having two apartment and the upstairs is one. We are renting the upstairs. 5 rooms, 2 baths and one kitchen and no washer and dryer but that is not too much of a problem. It is a lovely old house and has a very nice porch. For some reason it reminds of a house that Emily Dickison might of locked herself in. The rent is low ( $160 a month plus utl. which won't make it more then $200) and it is like 100 meters away from campus. I really can't wait.

My track season is almost over and it has been a major disappointment. I am running slower then high school and mostly b/c of lack of coaching in my events. Football Coaches do not make good distance Coaches. So with this being stated I am looking for a Coach for after XC season. I wish Jack Daniels would coach me that would be the perfect sitution.

The school year has flown by and I have so much left to do.

2 comments:

Judi said...

The house sounds great. You will love living off campus. Hope you have a good summer planned. Run lots. Maybe you should run long distance now?

Lexie said...

wonderful!

dont you worry too much about your track season, cara. you are fantastic all the time.