Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just a quick update

So this past week flew by as if it was a bird on endorphins. My week started out with being call elitist because of an opinion piece I wrote for my flotrack column. I brushed if it off, I hold mankind in general to high standards if that is being elitist so be it. I really can't even remember Tuesday-Thursday, I am sure I did what I always do which is class, running, weightlifting and homework.


I went to the Knoxville Symphony, and it blew my mind. I do not know much about music, especially classic. I was in awe on how wonderful it all was. I was actually paying active attention and at no point in time did I feel like I was falling asleep. I somewhat regret not sticking with music when I was younger, but if I had stuck with music I would of never discovered running.


Yesterday, I gave tours around campus and sat on the student panel. Believe it or not, this makes me extremely happy. I like being able to answer questions and calm nerves.


P.S. I got to wear my favorite shoes this week. I kinda adore them and with skinny dark jeans they are perfect.

2 comments: