Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feeling awful...


So I am sitting here in my lovely dorm room and I am starving. Well, not starving as in Africa children but starving in as the caf hates the students and does not put out decent food on the weekend starving. I am actually quite sick of the total disregard the admin here show for the students needs. I recently had a lot of problems with housing and it ended up with me having the a chat with the head of housing. Boots, as I will call him, pretty much told me that my building should just burn down for it is past saving. I offered to do the job and said I would warn the girls if that is what it took to get the building in better condition. Instead, we are making every girl fill out a million requests and praying that some of them are filled. The food here is awful, and I can't seem to eat healthy no matter how hard I try. Tonight was the worse. Potatos were cold, hamburgers were cold, pizza was burned, salad was old, soup unidentifiable, pasta cooked incorrectly, and the lunch meat was well slimy. I ended up with a pb and j I could eaten in my room. Thus is a life of CN student.

Running went decent, ran slower then I wanted but I have time to improve. I do not race again till March. Running on an indoor track is the most disorienting thing I have ever done. I kinda know how a hamster on a hamster wheel feels. I came back to the dorm and have felt awful since. I have a headache, sore throat and nose bleeds. I am getting better though.

Oh, I am quoted in Runner's World pg.79 check it out..

1 comment:

Lexie said...

ugggh caf food can get pretty gross. will you ever live off board?