Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Can I do this for the rest of my life?

Since last week I have done 3 phone interview, 11 video interviews and have written 3 articles. If I could do this for the rest of my life, I would.

I had this conversation with my roommate from last year and she has decided to go to grad. school for public health."This is something I can be passionate about" she said.

I really think this is important in getting a job. You want to be able to enjoy it. I think right now people are just getting a job to have a job. I'm not saying don't work but figure out how to do something you can love. It just happens that I love the sport of running

I am making money on the side by training a few younger runners. It is fun to introduce someone to something I love so much.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

i think it's awesome you've found something you're passionate about.

i realized working at the bank that there is NO WAY i could be happy unless i was doing something service-oriented. making lots and lots of money is just not something i care about.