Monday, October 20, 2008

Honors project..

There are certain requirements to be in the Honors program here at Carson Newman. I have to attend two honor's events a semester and take 12 hours of honors classes that are duel taught. I also had to take Honors English 101 and Honors New and Old Testament. I am fine with all of these.

The biggest requirement is the Honors Project which is like mini grad paper. One can choose any subject within one's major to write on. I have decided to do study of viral video and brand identification. I have written up the proposal and tomorrow I go to my honors hearing.

I will present my proposal to a committee and they will either approve or not.

I am nervous.

Cara

2 comments:

Lexie said...

best of luck cara! i know you will do fantastic.

Sarah said...

You'll do great and we all know it.
xoxo