Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fire, fire, burning bright

You might get what you're after
Cool babies
Strange but not a stranger
I'm an ordinary guy
Burning down the house
When trying to fry french fries, it would be better to bake them especially if your name is Cara Hawkins. I started a grease fire pure and simple. In this house there is no fire extinguisher. Thank God for my quick thinking roommate or else I would be without anywhere to stay.
Watching the fire made me think of the spiritual fire within believers. It will grow quickly but when cut off it will die just as quickly.
Cara

5 comments:

B K Kenobi said...

are you okay? i probably would have flipped out and not had any idea what to do if my kitchen caught on fire.

and good job tying in a grease fire to spirituality . . . don't even think i would have drawn that connection.

profound. :)

Kristen said...

yikes! yes, bake 'em next time! glad you didn't get burned! and nice connection. :)

B K Kenobi said...

. . . i LOVE your new layout.

where'd you find it?

cecil said...

frying any kind of potato tip: dont use very much oil at all

Steve Stenzel said...

OH JEEZ!! I hope you're OK!