Saturday, October 18, 2008

9:00 Speedwork really?

The thing about a voluntery practice is that it is never really a volunteer thing especially when your two roommates also are on the team. So I volunteered to run 1600, 2x800m, 2x400, and a 200 this morning. It hurt.

This weekend was our first weekend off in 6 weeks where we did not have a race which means that the work-outs were difficult this week. I feel stong physically but engerywise I feel a bit rundown. It might just be because of a billion test and things I seem to be having as of late. After te 21st of this week I should be good for quite awhile.

Oh, and conferance is this upcoming weekend. It seems like this season has flown by ( or perhaps sprinted is a better word). I will really miss my team once the season is over but I am not going to look that far ahead.

I haven't done anything to my hair yet.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I need sprint help Cara! I am starting track work next week and need some good workouts for speed. I am running a 10k I want to PR at the end of Nov.....