Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Before everything gets busy this week...

So first off, I am totally useless at this job search thing. Applied at 5 and no response yet from any. So next batch of applications will have to go out before the end of this week. I need a job before it gets too far into June b/c by the end of July I will be at Brevard Distance Running camp.

Training is going well though I have tore up my feet yesterday because I played ulimate frisbee in no sock but shoes. So it feels like my feet are one big blister. Did 6X1000 meters today, and it pretty much sucked. Though I did get some sun on the track which is always a good thing especially since my blonde hair is slowly getting darker.

The rest of my week is going to be filled with Spring Fling ( Oh, how I love High School championships), trying to find work and going to memphis for a wedding.

Oh, I have a rant too. I really dislike people who always have to one up you. Like I was talking to someone about how I am volunteering to get a t-shirt so I can get in free to the events the rest of the week. Well, this girl (who I have never ever liked), has to say "Well, I get in free too because Coach Martin likes me". Later, someone asked me if I got my haircut (which I did) and this same girl had to say, "Well, I am getting mine tomorrow". Then a few of us were talking about classes in college, this girl who just graduated high school, had to chime in about how hard her AP class was. Goodness, I was standing with a girl who had a 4.0 in high school, took all the hard classes and is going to Notre Dame. I am damn sure your AP class was not that hard. I just do not understand this need to one up another person. People like this just need to get over themselves, they aren't that great.

2 comments:

Lexie said...

who are you referencing .. i think i know ... (ab?)

Judi said...

So what if she trys to up one on you - she just has zero confidence.

I hope you find a job soon. Keep training hard - it will get better.