Thursday, February 11, 2010

11 Goals for 2010

Most people put out their goals in the first of the year, I'm a bit late.




1. Visit New York City- I'm only 115 miles away right now, this is a chance in a lifetime.



2. Run a Marathon-I'm signed up for Chicago.



3. PR! I want to explore different distances and hopefully PR.



4. Read more! I want to read for me and not school.



5. Get to know the Bible better- It has been awhile since my college classes..



6. Film a Work-out Wednesday- I know I can do this but it something I have always wanted to do.



7. Travel- What better time then now? I want to atleast make it to Savannah, GA, Brevard, NC and the West Coast.



8. Learn to really cook- I know how to bake but I want to learn how to really cook and well.



9. Develop my writing- I want to write more often and develop my tone.



10. Become better with a video camera- I want to learn angles and editing.



11. Graduate and find out what I am doing afterwards-Whether that is job or Grad. School.

No comments: