Saturday, January 31, 2009

Some say more with their hand. I'm running as fast as I can.

It has been quite awhile since I have written any type of updates on here.

Everything is going pretty smoothly, which is very surprising. I had expected by now some major craziness. My schedule is pretty nuts with 1-3 classes on MWF and T/R I go straight from 9:30-4:00 with judo at 6.

Speaking of which, Judo is pretty amazing. I really thought it would be more about kicking and fighting but it more about throwing and play fighting. I am able to throw people to the ground which can be pretty empowering. It works so well on the core. I am having so much fun with it.

Newspaper is another one of my interesting classes. I had my first two stories published already but I can't really decide if I like it or not. The topics seem dull and editors do not take enough charge. I need to begin to brainstorm for my next two stories.

Running is going well. I feel physically fit but the speed endurance is coming slowly. I did 4x1000m today and it just felt so slow. I taking tomorrow off just to rest.

I am also going to a Bible study on Thursdays, I am really enjoying. It is just great to be around different people.

OH, and internship applications are in, all there is left to do is wait and pray.

Cara

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Sounds like everything is going great! We need to catch up on AIM sometime! :)

Lexie said...

best of luck to you with the intern applications! i hope something wonderful works out.