Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back in the swing..

I am back at Carson Newman and classes started today. I am back into my usual routine, wake-up, drink coffee, get ready , go to class, sit thru class ( rather I pay attention or not is a different question)-repeat, go back to the house and run. Tomorrow will be a bit different, I am going to have to get my running in, in the morning and I am expecting it to be super cold! The weather has been gross; rain, wind and chilliness.

I have been filling out applications for internships this summer. I had forgotten how hard it is to put oneself down on a piece paper. It is just so difficult to convey who you are thru stats and essay questions. I almost wished I had Mrs. Cain around from High School again to walk me thru the steps. I just hope USA Track and Field or the Olympic Committee find me worthy.

Oh, I am quoted in Runner's World ( again) this month.

2 comments:

Faye said...

Post a link to the article in which you were quoted!

Judi said...

can you send me the runner's world link?

judir6@gmail.com