Thursday, November 13, 2008

Paul said to Peter you got to rock yourself a little harder

I do truly believe I am addicted to running. I have a week or two of off-season but yet I am still running. I have reduced myself to running only 4 days this week. On the days I don't run, I feel like a caged animal. I will be back to building some base mileage next which will be great.


I am already starting to miss the team as a whole, despite basically seeing them everyday. It is just weird not running with everybody every afternoon. Here is my team below, we are nuts.
So to deal with running withdrawals, I am going to go see some of my Brevard friends run DI regional and also cover the meet for flotrack! Oh, yeah press pass! Then next week, I'll be roadtripping to Slippery Rock to cheer on my teammate/roommate at Nationals. Oh, running how I love thee.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You are just now realizing that you are addicted to running?


Honey, that in itself is a problem.

Lexie said...

it is so nice to see you on a team that appreciates your awesome personality. :) :)

Faye said...

Cara, want to run with me during winter break? I'm not bringing my bike home, and need to really keep myself in good shape, because our race season starts in February (so nervous/excited!)

The thing is, I haven't gone on a real run in ages, and you can imagine how slow running feels after you spend all your time on a bike.

Judi said...

cara - so when it's your off season, you can't run?

try a yoga class on your off days. you will love it.