Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I get myself into these things?

So last week or so, Runners World posted a call for Spring Interns. On a whim, I decided to apply. I was able to whip up a cover letter in less then 10 mins and sent in my resume. I thought nothing of it.

I got an e-mail today asking when the best time for a phone interview would be.

The problem, this is an unpaid internship in Penn. I only have 14 hours left till I graduate. I have one more season of track left. I did not think all this through because I did it on a whim.

BUT, it would be worth it to take this internship but the logistics are going to be crazy. I guess I could stay enrolled at Carson Newman, take my 6 hours of internship hours and then do the rest this summer. I would have to find a place to stay in Penn. Also, some type of a part time job.

I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch or worry about this but wow how do I get myself into these thing? Oh, that is right by not thinking..

No comments: