Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ahh choo...

I have a cold. I am sneezing and just feeling miserable for myself. I did not realize I had a cold till I went on a bike ride yesterday and nearly died because of being sick. I hate being ill. On top on being ill, I go back to school by next sunday for preseason. I am not quite ready to go back to classes. It is a bit of a scary thought that I only have two more years left of college. The real world with a real world job is approaching ever so quickly.

That is really the only update, I have for now..

Oh, and after reading the Twilight series, I'm going back to Harry Potter

1 comment:

Faye said...

Stop being sick!

Trust me, I watched the race. I'm planning on watching every day of the Olympics because I want to learn more about track racing (I've seen a Madison before and they are very exciting), and I'm especially pumped for the BMX racing!

53 did not finish? That's insane. Well, they say that the race today was the hardest that most of the riders have ever done (one humongous climb seven times in a row!), and you're right, the humidity was probably a huge energy-sapper.

Andy Schleck is going to be huge one day. What have I done with my life? He's, like, my age.

Where was Cavendish or Evans today? I didn't see them at all, really. I know Evans hurt his knee.

So I might join my school's cycling team.... (maybe). Let's just say I'm a ton better at cycling than I am at running.