Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I can breathe again..

Midterms are more exhausting to me then a four mile run at 7:00 pace. Thank God, I only have one more left and it is in advertising. I am so ready for spring break, only a week left of class. I just hope I can sit thru it, I have noticed lately I have been daydreaming, alot. I suppose it is either cabin or spring fever. The only way I am making it thru classes is that I know I get to go outside and frolick (alright, run) in the the open air.

I was looking thru my classes for next year and realized that I am so very close with being done with my major and general ed. classes. So far my schedule for next fall semster is: Spainish 201 ( I can't wait to be done with foreign language classes only two more), Faith and Freedom ( duel taught poltical science honors class), The art of expression ( duel taught arts honors class) and organizational com. (no idea what this is) and an hour of PR campaign. As you can tell I do not have enough hours but I can fill in the gaps later. At Carson Newman we really do not have to fight to get into classes so I can relax for now.

Running is going well. I am going to try to get two work-outs a day in over break.

3 comments:

Judi said...

7 minute miles, that is awesome. You go girl.

Lexie said...

I am ready for spring break as well!

Lexie said...

it's actually a wilco reference, but i think it could go either way!

i hear tennessee has been getting some snow ... if it's still snowing and cold when i come home, i am going to be so angry!